I’ve finished my Astrophysics assignment, and studied for my exam today. All I have to do is write it. In the meantime, I should be allowed to blog, right? So, for the record:
You are a GRAMMAR GOD! If your mission in life is not already to preserve the English tongue, it should be. Congratulations and thank you!
How grammatically sound are you?
- I was checking out the Blogathon website, because I’d forgotten when it was and I was worried I’d miss it. Lo and behold, the next one isn’t till 2005!! Shashi, this is awful! What will we do?? Obviously, a grassroots blogathon must be organized.
- Darren Barefoot has put out a call for bloggers, both n00b and otherwise.
- The Disembodied Brain talks about Hellboy.
- It’s amazing what certain fonts can bring to mind. Take Frutiger, for example. It reminds me of German airports. Turns out it was created in 1968 for an airport in Paris, so I wasn’t that far off. *Sigh* This font makes me want to return to Europe.
- Check out these album covers redrawn from memory in MS Paint. They’re hilariously terrible. For example: In the Court of the Crimson King by King Crimson and Iron Maiden by Iron Maiden. And for Tavis… (Cheers, Accordion Guy)